A Fun-Tastic Place to Be.
Our huge play area in the orchard has huge swings, a hay maze, climbing areas and more! Kids will benefit from being active, having a good time and hopefully, meet a new friend along the way.
All activity passes can be purchased at our ticket booth located near the apple scales.
Weekend/PA Day Admission: Ages 2 and under are FREE, ages 3 - 11 are $6 and ages 12 and older are Free.
"Play All Day" Combo Pass includes access to the Fun Acre, Corn Maze, Mini Golf, Haunted Barn & goat food (1 cone) for $20
Seasonal Pass Unlimited use for $30
Note: The Bouncy Castle, Barrel Train, and Face Painting are available only on weekends; however, the Fun Acre remains open on weekdays for young guests to enjoy with no admission!
Get Spooked... If You Dare!
Ghoulishly good fun, our haunted barn is always a crowd-pleaser. Ticket sales start at 6 p.m. in the Kountry Kitchen. Other things to know include:
- Friday/Saturday Oct 14/15, Oct 21/22 and Oct 28/19 from dusk until 10 p.m.
- Runs rain or shine
- Recommended age is 12 & up (Parental Discretion Advised)
- Tickets are $12 for the Haunted Barn and $10 for the Corn Maze, or $20 for both
- If you decide to exit before it is done, notify one of the performers and you will be escorted out. Sorry no refunds.
- Scaredy Cat afternoons start Mid-September and is open Saturday/Sunday from Noon to 5 p.m (Lights can be on. No live actors). Tickets are $6 for Scaredy Cat afternoons and is suitable for families with young children 5 years old and up.
WARNING: The Night Haunting Is Too Intense For Young Children. Parental Discretion Is Advised.
Please VIEW our Haunted Barn disclaimer.
Farmer Joe is missing. There was an accident, it appears to be foul play. There are 7 farm animal suspects that we need you to investigate. Collect the evidence to find the weapon, the suspect, and the location where the crime took place. You will find 6 location scenes within the corn maze. At each scene you will find an animal, weapon, and a location to eliminate. Punch your card to keep track of your clues. Hurry! Solve the mystery. Put the guilty farm animal behind bars and save Farmer Joe!
For more information, please visit the Maze Play FSI website
Make sure to visit the mini maze for the little ones to enjoy too!
Admission: Kids ages 4 - 11 are $5, 12 and older are $7.
Note: Adults/young adults are encouraged to accompany young children in their party or group.
- Can jump up to 36" or higher
- Have 28 teeth which never stop growing in their lifetime
- World's oldest rabbit lived to 16 years old
- Natural runners and can reach up to speed of 30 to 40 mph
- Have long ears that can be as long as 10cm
- Enjoy listening to music, play with soccer balls and get massages
- Snuggle close to one another and prefer nose to nose
- Adult pigs can run up to a speed of 11 miles an hour
- Prefer to eat slowly and savour their food
- Shown to be smarter then dogs and very young humans
Our barnyard companions will provide plenty of entertainment to everyone visiting Thiessen Orchards. Watch our goats climb their Billy Goat Bridge or get up close and personal to feed and pet them. We also have pot-bellied pigs and bunnies to see!.
Fun Facts About Goats
- Goats use straw to scratch their backs.
- Goats are extremely picky about what they eat.
- Goats are great swimmers.
- A goat makes an estimated 40,000 to 60,000 jaw movements per day.
- An average goat will consume 490 pounds of hay during a typical 90-day winter.
NOTE: Please wash hands in our wash basin after touching the animals for your sanitary needs
Spookley the Square Pumpkin
Spookley the Square Pumpkin has joined up with Thiessen's to spread the word about anti-bullying. We incorporated Spookley into our 5 acre corn maze! Learn Spookley's story as you travel through our corn maze. Educational story boards are displayed throughout the maze to educate all visitors about anti-bullying.Spookley movie trailer
Spookley Anti-bullying PSA
Challenge our 9 hole mini golf course!
$5 UNLIMITED playing per player
Guaranteed to have a "Farm-Tastic" Round