A Fun-Tastic Place to Be.
Our huge play area (The FUN ACRE) is located right in the middle of our orchard and has 2 huge swings, a giant tube slide, bouncy castle, climbing areas and more! Your children will benefit from being active, having fun on the farm and maybe meet a new friend along the way.
All activity passes can be purchased at ourTicket Booth (located near the apple scales)
Weekend/PA Day Admission: Ages 2 and under are FREE, ages 3 - 11 are $6 and ages 12 and older are Free.
"Play All Day" Combo Pass includes access to the Fun Acre, Corn Maze, Mini Golf, Haunted Barn & 1 cone of goat food for $20
Seasonal Pass Unlimited use of all activities for $30
Note: The Bouncy Castle, Barrel Train, and Face Painting are available only on weekends; however, the Fun Acre remains open on weekdays for young guests to enjoy with no admission!
Get Spooked... If You Dare!
NEW in 2017!
The Thiessen's have decided to only offer the Scaredy Cat Haunted Barn.
The nightime haunt will NO longer be open.
Ghoulishly good fun, our haunted barn is always a crowd-pleaser. Ticket sales for the Scardy Cat barn start at 10a.m at the Ticket Hut.
- the Scaredy Cat barn starts Mid-September and is open Saturday/Sunday from 10 a.m to 5 p.m (Lights can be on. No live actors). Tickets are $6 for the Scaredy Cat barn. Suitable for families with young children 4 years old and up.
Please VIEW our Haunted Barn disclaimer.
Farmer Joe is missing. There was an accident, it appears to be foul play. There are 7 farm animal suspects that we need you to investigate. Collect the evidence to find the weapon, the suspect, and the location where the crime took place. You will find 6 location scenes within the corn maze. At each scene you will find an animal, weapon, and a location to eliminate. Punch your card to keep track of your clues. Hurry! Solve the mystery. Put the guilty farm animal behind bars and save Farmer Joe!
For more information, please visit the Maze Play FSI website
Admission: Kids ages 4 - 11 are $5, 12 and older are $7.
Note: Adults/young adults are encouraged to accompany young children in their party or group.
- Can jump up to 36" or higher
- Have 28 teeth which never stop growing in their lifetime
- World's oldest rabbit lived to 16 years old
- Natural runners and can reach up to speed of 30 to 40 mph
- Have long ears that can be as long as 10cm
- Enjoy listening to music, play with soccer balls and get massages
- Snuggle close to one another and prefer nose to nose
- Adult pigs can run up to a speed of 11 miles an hour
- Prefer to eat slowly and savour their food
- Shown to be smarter then dogs and very young humans
Our barnyard companions will provide plenty of entertainment to everyone visiting Thiessen Orchards. Watch our goats climb their Billy Goat Bridge or get up close and personal to feed and pet them. We also have pot-bellied pigs and bunnies to see!.
Fun Facts About Goats
- Goats use straw to scratch their backs.
- Goats are extremely picky about what they eat.
- Goats are great swimmers.
- A goat makes an estimated 40,000 to 60,000 jaw movements per day.
- An average goat will consume 490 pounds of hay during a typical 90-day winter.
NOTE: Please wash your hands in our wash basin after touching the animals for your sanitary safety.
Spookley the Square Pumpkin
Spookley the Square Pumpkin has joined up with Thiessen's to spread the word about anti-bullying. We incorporated the Spookley story into a 1 acre walk within our Miscanthus planting.
Learn Spookley's story as you travel through the pathway. Educational story boards are displayed throughout the area to educate all visitors about anti-bullying.
Spookley Anti-bullying PSA
Challenge our 9 hole mini golf course!
$5 UNLIMITED playing per player
Guaranteed to have a "Farm-Tastic" Round